Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Much To Be Thankful For

I have so much gratitude this Thanksgiving. This has been quite the year for our Tucker Family and as I reflect on the past year I have been truly blessed.

I am so grateful for my four wonderful kids and I can’t imagine life without them. They bless me in so many ways. I am thankful that I am a mother and although it is the hardest thing I have ever done I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I am so thankful for my family. Their love and support for me and my kids means the world. I have felt their love and prayers here and it has given us comfort and strength.

I have been blessed with wonderful neighbors and friends. It is the little things that matter the most. I cannot express how grateful I am for those who have shown love and given service to our family.

But most importantly I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. He lives. And He loves me!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, can't help but post a passive/aggressive comment. I'm soo thankful for my sister, even if she's a panicky passenger and has to be talked into adventures like jumping from an airplane. THANKFUL YOU'RE MY SISTER.

    ReplyDelete